Wild Berry Meadow i will be chasing a starlight
Banned
35 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It was not rare to find the Blackfeather wandering from the borders that his Master @Damien controlled, especially when he found that the dark man had vanished. It was a new thing to go out at night, but there was a first time for everything, and tonght seemed as good a night as any. He plodded along silently, nose to the earth and sniffing furiously at the scent of prey, flame tail swaying happily above his back. There were fresh scents of deer, for one, and by the thickness of it there was more than one: moose, too, was mixed in, but it never occurred to him that the two scents could actually be together, just happened to be overlapping. 
He walked on at a leisurley pace for a while, but when the three actually came into view, the boy couldn't help but whine in joy. Now, he wasn't stupid, and knew that there was no chance in hell for him to take down any of them, even knew of the strong posibility that he'd be injured. The stupiditiy kicked in when he decided somehow that going ahead and bolted towards them with a flurry of yips to warn them a short distance beforehand. He wasn't being aggressive, really, but was more playing, teasing: in his mind, this would end in a good, fun chase and then he'd be tired out enough to go home and sleep!
*gently places this to the 12th* Tagging Damien for visibility, no need to reply to this, since hes not gonna come back till morning. 
Here is the thread for the next morning: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=17214
Messages In This Thread
i will be chasing a starlight - by Onatah - July 30, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Jenabbi - July 30, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Brechin - July 31, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Onatah - July 31, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Jenabbi - August 08, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Scamp - August 11, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Brechin - August 12, 2016, 04:50 AM