Falls of the Hinterlands Moonshadows
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Heston nodded the affirmative as the male repeated his description and he returned the grin, shaking his head. "My problem exactly." For a moment they sat in a peaceful conversational silence. It would be incorrect to say the night was silent, for the water still thundered on. He glanced to the male at the tease and smirked a little. "Well, I didn't expect to be teased for my bad luck on top of everything. Now I'm well and truly put out." He thought that he rather liked the male, then. He seemed to have playful air about him, it eased the unfamiliarity they had with each other.

"Not as interesting, no. More sensible, however." He replied in concern to the man's trip here. Heston had come seeking a simple sight, this man had a duty. "Hard to be as interesting as I am, though." He said with a shrug, casting his own smirk at the male. His answer was much the same to the brute's. He'd not been within the Wilds long himself. "Same as you, I suppose. Haven't been here terribly long, long enough to set my sights on a pack and work towards it. The one I was eyeing is already established, though. Whereabouts does yours aim to set up?"

It would be nice to have some information to give to Spring regarding a new pack if he could. It was possible he wouldn't know the area that the male said they were looking at, if the male said at all. Still, it would be information he could provide. "You seem a friendly enough sort, your pack intend on being the same?"

He didn't imagine any wolf would answer that question in the negative, but he only wanted a small amount of insight as to the behavior of the pack. All the more he could relay to Spring. "I'll mention your folk to the leader of the pack I'm well, courting I suppose. The pack, that is. Not the leader. Maybe start a peaceful relationship between the two." Although Spring was a lovely woman, if he grew to know her better he wouldn't mind saying that he was courting her, as well. And then there was Amber. The relationships within the pack were too new to say, however, too new to try and settle his mind on one face without knowing the person behind them better.
Messages In This Thread
Moonshadows - by Heston - August 09, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 10, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 10, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 11, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 12, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 12, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 14, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 16, 2016, 09:09 PM