Blacktail Deer Plateau i never lose my confidence | IC Joining
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Although he had a lot on his mind, the borders had been particularly busy lately and the ranks had swelled, keeping Peregrine quite busy. He couldn't decide whether this was a good thing (because he had no time to dwell) or a bad thing (because he had no time to sort out anything). He didn't bother fretting about it, as he had no choice in the matter. As the pack's leader, it was up to him to intercept all those who came calling.

He didn't much like being summoned so imperiously, yet when a howl rose up into the still afternoon air, Peregrine heeded it. He approached the plateau's edge and descended toward the borders, his stance dominant but not overbearing. He emanated confidence as he strode up to the strange male (why were all the recent joiners male, he wondered?) and looked him over.

"Tell me why I should let you join my ranks, which are already fit to bursting with oversized gentleman like yourself," the Alpha quipped, albeit with a serious look in his dusky eyes.
Messages In This Thread
i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 18, 2014, 02:35 PM