Ravenshook Cliffs rain falls down my cheek, i wish i knew better than i know now
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
u get post 200 <33

The titan was not opposed to the idea of magic; he had lived his life in the light of the witch doctors and had known their blessings and their curses. Skellige knew very little of the world that they walked, but he knew it to be an important one. Though Deirdre was not a creature of the sea or a Cairn, she believed that she was in the possession of some kind of magic, and it was not his place to dispute this. The swarthy man was a beast of the physical world, but he could respect what was beyond his own capabilities.

The leviathan listened as she spoke of her father and his adoration for her mother. It had seemed as though he was not the type to take another mate, but that was not necessarily an oddity. On Warsaw, there had been many wolves who had moved on after their love had passed… and those who had clung to the idea of devotion and care. Skellige had never thought he would see himself truly caring for another creature in such a manner. He had known that he would take a mate in order to reproduce and continue the line of Cairn, but there had never been a thought of affection involved in the action. The dark titan knew that there was a part of him that had found care toward Deirdre. He had no concept of love and so he could not call it that, but there was a burning fire inside his gut in regard to the pale woman of the forest.

She paused and returned his gesture with a fluid motion. The graceful pressing of her nose into his jaw was a comfort. His dark gaze caught her movement as she nearly lost her footing on the edge of the cliffs, but he breathed softly as she corrected herself. In that moment, he could feel her eyes on him and he did not dare to look upon her for fear that he might utter something to offend the wolves of the wood. Aria had truly not left a good impression on him, and he had grown displeased with the idea of Donnelaith that had been planted in his mind and that their pale leader had destroyed.

A sigh passed through his dark lips. Skellige finally turned the dark russet of his vision on the pale woman who was to be his bride. They had more than a year before she would be able to produce children for him and he wondered if he could find the patience. “Would you ever come to the bay? To live? To stay… with me?” he asked her, already knowing the answer.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams