Moonspear Let Loose and Set Your Body Free
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Though she might not look the most graceful thing in the water, Pyx was having a good time. She'd not been swimming in quite sometime, if you didn't count hunting endeavours for fish which she didn't. Even as a young pup she'd enjoyed the water, the way it lifted weight from you and the blotting of sound if you submerged yourself completely. She delighted in the bubbles that could be seen from under the surface, they way they shimmied and danced their silvery trail back to the air. It was easy to calm her mind in the water, to let small details capture her attention rather than the gnawing worry over whatever task was next.

Paddling about as she was, she did not hear Floki's approach, nor notice him right away. She plunged under, diving for the rocks at the bottom. Idly she wondered if plants that grew under the water's surface could be used for anything but she did not take the time to observe for any. Now as time for relaxation, not study. She rose again from the depths and snorted out water and tossed her head once more. A smile still covered her thoroughly damp face and as a voice reached out to her she started, spinning in the water to face the source.

She laughed at herself for jumping once she saw it was Floki. "You startled me! I should pay more attention to my surroundings, I think." She smiled at him and paddled closer, controlling her splashes so as not to get him wet. "It is a wonderful day for a swim. The water's the perfect temperature." She didn't need to explain why she was swimming, it wasn't as if there was a ban on it, but all the same she felt the need to justify her silliness. "I've been so caught up with herbs and exploring the lands that I realized I hadn't taken time to enjoy myself, to relax." Her feet found purchase on rock and she stood to talk to him, rather than bob about the water. She was still submerged to her shoulder, looking up slightly at Floki on the bank.

"How are you today? Were you coming for a swim as well?" It struck her that in this moment she was the most comfortable she'd been since joining Moonspear. It was finally starting to feel like her home, rather than her new home.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 12, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 12, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 13, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 15, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 15, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 17, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 18, 2016, 08:19 PM