Silverlight Terrace On The Road Again
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Keeping it vague in case anything else happens in the other thread.

Despite the meeting with the wolf from Judas' past they had continued on. Pyx was confused and curious, unsure of what really had entirely happened. It was clear Judas had a more upsetting past than she would have guessed, though she had no true scope of it's darkness. Truly the only thing revealing that had been said was about him lying all the time, which easily could have been a joke. The pack's name, too, was a mysterious one: The Dark Brotherhood. Still, packs named themselves things like that all the time to impress or scare others.

In Pyx's mind, Judas was still the same wolf he had been. She hadn't been given enough information to truly peer at what lay inside of him, and the meeting had only served to make her more interested in his past. Who had he been before here? What had happened to cause such pain between he and Malice? In truth, had he known just how disjointed the story seemed from Pyx's side he likely wouldn't have been worried at all.

Her ears perked and she turned towards him, curiosity filling her eyes. She waited for him to finish but he trailed away. She thought he seemed nervous and furrowed her brow, tilting her head. "Yes? It was rather...confusing from my side, I'll admit. I tried not to...to listen to much, it seemed so personal but...well, you were both yelling and I won't lie and say I didn't hear it."

"I only got bits and pieces though. It was...thoroughly confusing for me, to be honest. Would...would you like to talk about it? Explain some of it to me? Are...are you alright with everything that happened?" She was trying not to pry too much, though her curiosity was overwhelming. She wanted to show that she was there for him too, and whatever feelings he might be having over the whole thing. Standing close to him she raised a paw and aimed to place it over his own, a small touch meant to reassure him that she was there, whatever he may be feeling.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
On The Road Again - by Judas - August 13, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 13, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Judas - August 13, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 14, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Judas - August 14, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 15, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Judas - August 15, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 16, 2016, 03:47 PM