Horizon Ridge seeking purpose (J)
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Surra did not have to wait long, it turned out. Almost as soon as his howl died down did he scent another wolf approaching him. She took only several moments to reach him, and in that time he recognized that her scent carried leadership with it. 'The Alpha', he thought. He reminded himself to lower his head and tail, a gesture of respect and submission - regardless of who the approaching pack member might have been, he knew he must give a good impression. It had not been that long since he had been part of a pack - he still remembered his manners. Or, so he hoped.

She had some very defining features, he noticed first. Her ears were unlike anything he had ever seen before - it intrigued him immediately.

"Greetings stranger, what is your business here?" He saw the dominant posture she held. If not the Alpha as he suspected, she was no doubt of higher rank. He looked up at her with even-tempered blue eyes, holding his ears slightly back as he spoke. "Greetings to you as well, my lady." His voice was level and respectful. "My name is Surra - if I may be frank, I was hoping to learn more about your pack here at Horizon Ridge, and potentially join you, if you would have me." He figured best not to beat around the bush - he wasn't really in a position to do so, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 18, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 18, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 18, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 19, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 19, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 20, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 20, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 21, 2014, 03:02 PM