Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
EEEE I WAS SECRETLY HOPING YOU WOULD <33

A loud yelp changed Ezekiel's direction. He recognized it immediately and without a second thought, the guardian ran to protect her. Thoughts swam inside his head as he ran, had she been attacked? Anyone who attacked her wouldn't live to piss their next piss, he would hunt them down and destroy them. The soldier forced his way into Ezekiel's mind, whispering thoughts of blood and revenge. He kept those feelings down, his expression blank as he ran. He had to find her, and help her.

The large grey male stopped when he saw her, face drawn back in snarl. However no one was there, it was just her, and she was hurt. He rushed forwards, ears perked and tail held high in a defensive stance. He wasn't sure what had hurt her, but he was cautious just in case an attacker had done it. He pressed his body against hers, pushing under her muzzle to help her up. With a serious expression, he looked down to her paw, his breath heavy as he checked it. He sniffed at it, then glanced up to her out of the corners of his icy blue eyes.

Tell me if this hurts. It came out as a bit of an order, but he wasn't worried about courtesy right now. All he wanted was to make sure she was ok. Gently, as if her paw was more fragile than autumn's leaves, he prodded it with his black nose. He waited to see if she responded.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by Ezekiel - August 14, 2016, 07:12 AM