Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Haha it's ok! I'll just edit my post in the hunt after this thread xD

Valette tucked her paw away, clearly his touch no matter how gentle had hurt her. Or perhaps it just bothered her. He wanted to stop her from trying to stand, he wanted to keep her from further injuring herself. All of his male instincts told him to keep her out of harm at any cost, but he knew she was independent. She had told him just that, so he let her stand. Luckily she held up her injured paw, which made him feel a tad better. When she told him how it's been sprained, Ezekiel's stoical expression turned to shock. You fell from there? Are you sure you aren't hurt anywhere else? He restrained himself from checking her again, he saw clearly that she didn't really want his help.

She told him that he didn't have to worry, which he figured she would say, then she thanked him. A small warmth lit in his stomach at the thank you, a little hope that maybe he could put things right. But it slipped away when she turned to leave. She limped, on her hurt paw, just to distance herself from him? It put another small whole in his heart to think of it that way, so he started after her. Wait Valette. Please. He bounded in front of her, blocking her from going any further. If she truly wanted to leave he wouldn't stop her, he just wanted to know why.

The other day, when you came back. When I was with you, that was amazing. We had a great time, I just want to know what I did to send you away. Please tell me, I wanna fix this. He explained, pleading shone in his blue eyes. His ears had flattened slightly, showing his sadness. His wish was genuine, he just had to fix this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by Ezekiel - August 14, 2016, 07:48 AM