Grouse Thicket Truth be told
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
His scent first then his words. Nico. Normally, she would be glad to see him, overjoyed, but not today. Really, any day but today. Her eye's flashed open as he cleared his throat, silver gaze sharp as ever, and she managed a small smile as the rolling in her gut subsided a moment. Whatever the circumstances, it was nice to see the man again. But she was ashamed, and worried, and nervous to be seen like this. These emotions, like her last meeting with the male, confused her to some extent. 

"Nico. It is good to see you." She begun, small smile playing at her muzzle. "I'm fine, truly." she considered moving away from the oak, but the thought of moving away from the support alarmed her. "Perhaps not as fine as I would like to be, but-" she paused closing her eyes as another bout of nausea surged, threatening to overwhelm her and fling the contents of her stomach in every which way. The thought mortified her, and she closed her eyes as she fought against it again. Gods, she hated her stomach. "-I said I'd come, so I did." she finished, eyes closed again a moment longer before opening and fixing on him. Her weakness was not what it had been a while ago, and as the effects of her journey here wore off, she slowly shifted away from the tree, her stance becoming more the strict one she normally occupied. As for her surging stomach; that might take longer.

His words, specifically the one of Darling, were heard but not strictly contested. Had she been at full health, he may have earned a glare. But she was beyond trivial matters at the moment, having most of her energy being expended in...other matters.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - September 24, 2016, 01:05 PM