Grouse Thicket Truth be told
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
His gaze narrowed, and he bit his lip, although he still smiled in reply to her own, somewhat glad that she still had the strength to do while scared at the sametime because he didn't know to what extent Aero would go to show that she was fine when she very obviously wasn't. Nico raised an eyebrow when she, as he'd expected, proclaimed that she was fine, not as fine as she would like to be, apparently, but she promised to come and so she did. The man sighed then and approached, closing the distance between them so he stood about a feet away from her, maybe less. "You know, in my time alive, I've concluded that 97% of the time, when a girl says she's fine, she's most likely not fine, at all," he stated, almost matter-of-factly. The soldier peered at her, green eyes flickering with worry.

"What's wrong?" he pushed, licking his lips absentmindedly as he leaned closer, no longer caring whether or not she disliked him being that close because as far as he was concerned, she shouldn't have come if she was so sickly, he would've understood, he would've goddamn waited for her. That is, if Nico was even here to go with her in first place, which he wasn't.

"Look, it's alright. I only came to tell you it'll take a another week at the very least before I can leave," the soldier informed her. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to." or can't, because you should really, really just rest.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 11:26 AM