Grouse Thicket Truth be told
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Yes, confusing was a very good word to describe him at the moment, given the fact that even he was rather confused on why he cared for her. After all, he barely knew her, though that was to be remedied soon enough. Nico pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind and fixed his thoughts on something more important, such as how she hadn't murdered him for touching her, however brief it had been. He'd like to think it was because she didn't think of him as any other guy, but rather, someone a bit more special, but it was probably the nausea that stopped his potential murder. Nico preferred the idea of that he was unique, but did not dwell on it, knowing that he would most likely be disappointed if he did.

She opened her eyes and thanked him, and Nico noted the sincerity behind her words. The corner of his lip quirked upwards in a roguish smile. "Don't worry about it, Aero," he laughed softly, "You can clean my fur in repayment," but by the tone of his voice and the mischievous gleam in his eyes, it was obvious that he was merely joking. No, he wouldn't subject her to such torture and humiliation; cleaning her own vomit from his pelt. There was a stream nearby; he could wash it off then.

"Good," Nico nodded, smiling in relief. "I'm glad you're better. I don't think I could've dealt with another vomiting session," he teased, a playful note in his voice as he noticed her expression shift to something akin to mortification when she saw her own vomit on his pelt. While he did want to tease her, he didn't want Aeronwyn to feel bad about something that was inevitable. Nico himself had decided to stay by her, so whatever happened, he'd asked for it, it wasn't really her fault. "I'm kidding. No worries, Aero. I don't mind; I'll go clean it off later. I mean, I asked for it didn't I?" he grinned, showing that he truly didn't mind and lifted a shoulder in a nonchalent shrug. "Don't worry about it, okay? Worry about yourself. You need a good rest and even more sleep. Doctor's orders." Nico grinned, hoping to lighten the situation. "Or, paramedic's orders." Whatever, it's practically the same thing.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - August 14, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Truth be told - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 11:26 AM