Redhawk Caldera I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight
46 Posts
Ooc —
An unfamiliar figure made it's way towards her, causing Sasha to instictively stand up. Fortunately, he smelled of her newfound pack, putting the female at ease. He seemed friendly too from what she could see. Tail up instead of down -- always a good sign.

Sasha could not help but smile when the male guessed she was new. "Yes, I joined not too long ago," she said, her response rich with an Icelandic accent. There was a moment of silence that usually happened during small-talk, and Sasha glanced down at the ground. The male decided to break the ice with an introduction, a casual way to interrupt the silence in which the girl was thankful for.

"My name is Sasha Vasiliev," she responded, stating her full name as he had done. His last name was Redhawk -- did it have something to do with their pack, or was it merely a coincidence? She doubted the latter to be true. Still, she could not help but wonder it, although she hadn't gotten to know Shrike well enough to jump in and ask.
Messages In This Thread
I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 14, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 15, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 15, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 16, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - September 25, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - September 29, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 03:37 PM