Golden Glade For the Sleepless Wanderings
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
" Evening Shalon, I hopr you know you can address me as just Aspen right, you dont always have to add queen in front, you are a qise wolf and I think of you as a friend not just someone who serves the court," Aspen stated fairly sure that sounded more awkward outloud thab it did in her head. Little did she know her mate had told Shalon this not long ago. 

Aspen offered a soft smile as Shalon greeted her and invited her to the rock. She walked over and jumped up to sit beside the fae. She too let out a soft chuckle as Shalon commented on their lack of sleep. " Seems that way, I hope you don't mind some company, " she mused but added a slightly more serious tone to the last few words. She really hoped she wasn't intruding on Shalon'so plans for the night but the queen could really use someone to talk to right now and very rarely anyone else was awake at this time. 

Aspen nodded quickly when Shalon she tasted that she hoped she was feeling better. " Yes much better, thank you, " she statedstated warmly.  Her smile faded slightly though before speaking her next words. " Though,  I'm beginning to think I would prefer being sick to what has been keeping me up lately, or waking me up if I manage to get to sleep, " What she said was true. She would take being sick than constantly being reminded of her dark past every night and of her brothers. Of the days spent hiding from them or being tormented by them or her parents.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 14, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 15, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 20, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 24, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 28, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 07:13 PM