Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
It was nothing. She stressed that, but Ezekiel knew it was more than nothing. They had been smiling, and laughing and humming. And then it all stopped, and without a proper goodbye she was gone. Nothing didn't quite cover how he felt, and he wanted real answers. His brows furrowed as he wondered why she wouldn't just tell him. He frowned as she studied him, his pale blue eyes urging her to tell more. Then she did, and something clicked. It had been that last comment, something about his dad question. At least now he knew where he'd gone wrong, he just had to figure out why.

Was it that? That question? I didn't mean anything by it. I had been hanging out with Adeline and I was sort of hoping to babysit her. I just wanted to know if you thought I'd be good at it. Did that clear it up, a hopeful thought passed over his face, his ears perked slightly. I'm sorry if it bothered you I just... He couldn't hide anything any more. He wanted to tell her right now how he felt. In one hurried breath, he let it out. Valette, you're the first girl, not just girl person, I've ever met who I've felt this comfortable around. I kind of thought I could trust you and ask you anything, you're one of the closest friends I've got. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way, I'll back off. I just wanted to... Be around you. Because you're like this amazing, kickass beautiful girl, and I'm not sure who wouldn't want to hang out with you.

He waited anxiously for a response, and only prayed she wouldn't run away again. If she did, his heart would break further, and he wasn't sure if he could face her again. He would be so ashamed, he had put everything out there and if she declined it he wouldn't know what to do.

<3333333 x ONE THOUSAND meanwhile is listening to Last Christmas full blast xD
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by Ezekiel - August 15, 2016, 07:15 AM