Dawnlark Plains I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark hated to think the way that he did, but if it was Silas, he probably wouldn't have worried as much. First, he didn't think the boy would stay gone for so long, second, if he was out there at least he could trust the boy would be able to get something to eat. That made him feel better. But Pippin? He didn't know Pippin at all and he didn't know what he knew and what he didn't. Maybe he was resourceful in ways that Stark couldn't even imagine. Maybe he was getting on the way back home. 

"I get the wandering bug every once in awhile." Stark said evenly, agreeing with the notion of wandering, of that itch to his feet that sometimes he was just compelled to obey. "Hey, just mapping out land is still a good reason - you're still learning stuff." He hummed out, offering that other angle. "There's still a lot of the land I haven't mapped out but it's harder trying to juggle the home life and my need to know things. It was definitely easier as a loner." He said with a little laugh. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 11:02 AM