Sun Mote Copse wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Assumed Arunik'ra reached the river, lmk if you want me to change that!

If the sunset had been beautiful, Ragna didn't notice. Since her settling at the river several days prior, Ragna had not left. In the warmth of the day she had crossed at a shallow point to the east banks of the river. When the day's fading burst into glorious beauty, Ragna had been hard at work, overturning rocks to see what would slither out. In this way she had caught several small lizards and a snake.

By nightfall she had grown bored of her sport. Her stomach was full and without the heat of the day the muddy river bank was cold and uncomfortable. Ragna slipped into the cool water to clean herself, deep enough that the water lapped up her sides. She might have left, then once she felt that the water had washed away the worst of the mud, but keen ears picked up the sound of a predator's quiet movement. The underbrush of the copse on the other side of the river rustled as it bent to give way to whoever passed. Ragna watched the treeline, curious and unafraid of who might emerge.
Messages In This Thread
wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Arunik'ra - August 14, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 15, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 25, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 27, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 28, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 30, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - August 31, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Arunik'ra - September 02, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - September 03, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Arunik'ra - September 06, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - September 07, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Arunik'ra - September 13, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: wait a minute i'm passing out, win or lose - by Ragna - September 14, 2016, 11:30 AM