Redhawk Caldera I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Woah. While the female seemed normal at first, Shrike was quite startled by her accent, and the way her words ran together in some places and halted in others. He tried to pick out exactly what was going on- whether she had something wrong with her mouth or actually had an accent and settled on the latter, nodding in a surprised way, finally when she answered his question. "Ah." Came his monosyllabic reply. Truth be told, Shrike was really still quite surprised by her accent, and trying to figure out where she could have come from, to talk like that. He hadn't had much experience with wolves with accents in his life, and wasn't quite sure how to react. 

"Uh, Sasha Vasilev?" He asked, hoping she might repeat her name. He knew the name Sasha, but her surname had been too quick for him to catch. "Where you from?" He asked curiously.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 14, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 15, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 15, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 16, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - September 25, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - September 29, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 03:37 PM