Redhawk Caldera I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"Vasiliev," Shrike repeated slowly, eyebrows lifting in an expetcing expression as he hoped to be praised on pronouncing the word right. It was as different as her accent, and he tried just a bit to imitate her accent so he could better pronounce her name. Unfortunately, Shrike wasn't terribly adept at imitating accents, though he was fairly close with his pronunciation. 

He also was not terribly good at figuring out what an accented wolf was saying, and while he managed to make out what she was saying, he could only do so with a very focused expression on his face, often watching her mouth to use that as an aid as well. "Oh." He said, when he finally put two and two together and understood that she'd come from somewhere very far North. That might explain her thick, fluffy coat. "Sounds cold." He commented. "What's Mordur? Brother?" He asked, having missed exactly what she'd been saying, other than that she was from a pack with a complicated name, and something and she had run away together. 

She apologized and he smiled slightly, shaking his head to dismiss her apology. It wasn't needed- if anything, he felt sorry he couldn't understand her better. "Uhm, nope. But not too far from here. Peregrine's my cousin." He said, simply assuming that Peregrine was the one who had met her at the borders.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 14, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 15, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 15, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - August 16, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - September 25, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Sasha - September 29, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm wide-eyed, and it's midnight - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 03:37 PM