Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
And there it was! It had all been a misunderstanding. Something that Ezekiel could surely clear up. Him having pups? There was no one he was ready to have that responsibility with, but maybe someday. He had just wanted to know what she thought on the matter. He listened intently as she spoke, and her words broke his heart. Other males had hurt her. He would never hurt her, but he wanted revenge on those who had. Nobody hurts Valette, he'd promised that to himself. However he couldn't change the past, he couldn't heal those wounds. I'm sorry. I wish I could undo that for you. I've been disappointed my whole life too, so I know how it feels. I would never leave you though.

She wasn't ready to commit, and Ezekiel nodded. He of course already felt committed to her, to protecting her and being there for her. No matter if she felt the same about him, he would be there until she didn't want him anymore. But maybe someday the feeling would be mutual. He gave her a soft smile, reassuring her. And that's fine. Just know that I'm here for you. Take your time. He was now content. He understood her pain, and was fine to wait. Ezekiel was patient, he would wait forever for someone he loved. And Valette was slowly becoming that someone.

Do you need to rest, I can take you to my den if you want. You can sleep I won't bother you. He asked hopefully, only wanting to offer her some help.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by Ezekiel - August 16, 2016, 08:02 AM