The Sentinels i was late like thunder; i’m regretting it now
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
they need not move to deep into donnelaith to find shelter; there was a risen hill with roots embedded within it, like fingers holding something upright and firm. there would be no flooding, here, and the ground was downy and warm. deirdre had many old furs within her, and in the corner were old items she had in her possession from lasher, willow, casmir, and eilidh. antler tines, animal furs--they had lasted her, because she cherished them and cared for them. animals that had passed and she had cared for she honored by laying their furs neatly upon the earth. there were feathers of nearly every variety in the corners, and assorted furs lined the floor. she shook herself to the best of her ability at the makeshift doorstep, a thick, sturdy tree-arm giving her ample cover to do so before she slipped into the roomy, cozy space. there was plenty of room for the brother of skellige to fit, even despite her own size. she was no petite woman, but curvaceous, tall, and full.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was late like thunder; i’m regretting it now - by Deirdre - August 16, 2016, 01:54 PM