Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Valette spoke of how she was independent, something she continued to explain to Ezekiel over and over. Every time she did so, it only made him more curious as to what happened in her life that made her alone. She had a mother and a father, everyone did. Even if they weren't truly family. But as she had said, he didn't know her all too well yet, and neither did she about him. Maybe sharing backgrounds would come later. I know, it's just instinct to protect I guess. But I'll try not to now. He shrugged, unsure of how to respond to her words.

Valette was smiling now, and Ezekiel couldn't help but smile back. She thanked him, then asked if there was a river that she could soak her paw in. The cold would help it heal faster, ad she'd need that paw. She was the pack's main huntress. Luckily he knew just the place, the small stream where they'd first fished together. Yeah, I can take you to a stream of you want. It's... He paused to look around for direction. If he remembered correctly, it was to the west of here, not too far. That way, not too far. I'll help you. He offered his flank for support, waiting for her to say go before moving towards the stream.

He blushed under his white cheek fur at her comment, which he took as a compliment. He'd always taken pride in his thick winter plumage, but lately it'd been less of a handsome feature and more of a family resemblance. He'd hoped to leave behind all ties to his family, but that couldn't possibly work. I guess I am. He said with a chuckle, waiting patiently for her to start moving.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by Ezekiel - August 16, 2016, 04:13 PM