Blacktail Deer Plateau i never lose my confidence | IC Joining
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Rayder's story reminded him of Fury, who'd disappeared without a word or trace, like some wolves did on occasion. Peregrine supposed he'd found that pack life didn't suit him, or else he'd come across a female lone wolf and followed her to found his own pack... something like that, anyway.

"Right," Peregrine said, segueing neatly back to a previous topic: hunting. "I could use your muscle in many ways and, of course, your chosen trades are up to you. But if you like, I can help you master Gamekeeping, which is a fancy title for those of us with a penchant for putting supper on the table. No matter what you decide, I expect you to pull your weight and know your place. If you don't, you'll find yourself without a home." His black ears flicked.

"But, with that said, welcome to the plateau. You'll occupy our lowest rank. Prove yourself and you'll rise higher. Do you have any questions or concerns before I set you loose?" he asked in an even but good-natured tone, oblivious to the fact that he'd just welcomed a self-seeking sociopath into his fold.
Messages In This Thread
i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 18, 2014, 08:49 PM