Falls of the Hinterlands Moonshadows
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Nico had the urge to snicker at Heston's comment about weeding out the impatient and disloyal. Impatient, perhaps, but disloyal, definitely not. Some might be spies, with a long patience. Others simply wanted a home and were willing to do anything to have one until a better offer came by. As far as the soldier was concerned, there was no real way to weed out the disloyal, and to think that it was even possible was simply the thoughts of a delusional, idealistic wolf with their head in the clouds. Anyone who was practical would know the truth. The soldier wasn't as disrepectful as to state out his very realistic opinions, however, knowing that he might upset the other male and lead their current, rather peaceful conversation into a complete mess of an argument. That, he didn't want.

"Narcissistic little bastard," he teased Heston with a playful, well-meaning smile. "I think you meant to say that you bear resemblance to me, not the other way around," he said, with a roll of his eyes. While the soldier truly didn't care much for appearances, he was no idiot. He knew that he was rather charismatic and handsome and on occasion, he used that to his advantage, manipulating wolves to do his bidding. It wasn't something he liked, but it came to use when he was on an undercover mission. Plus, if they fell for it, well, they did ask for it, in a way, didn't they? After all, who would fall for a stranger, albeit a wickedly gorgeous one.

"Spectre," Nico smiled, a curious gleam entering his apple green gaze as he tilted his head, gazing at Heston with amused eyes and a thoughtful smile while he listened to the paler wolf's explanation for giving him this nickname. "You know what? I rather like it. I might just use that nickname when strangers much like yourself ask me for my name," he smirked, chuckling softly at the backstory Heston gave him. He raised an eyebrow, "For all you know, it might be the truth to my past," Nico said, with a serious nod, although the facade of solmenness faded away quickly. "Quit deluding yourself, Hesty," he joked. "You ain't that pretty, sweetheart."
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
Moonshadows - by Heston - August 09, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 10, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 10, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 11, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 12, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 12, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 14, 2016, 07:30 PM