Redhawk Caldera how swiftly you dismiss our love...
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Yeah, he was so damn screwed. In fact, he was pretty sure he'd never been so screwed in his entire life. Well, except for when he met this gorgeous hunk and.....nevermind, that was a story for another day. And that day, was definitely not today. Yeah. Today was not going well at all. Today was being rude. Today wasn't even bothering to try to make a few thing easy for the poor Wilde, how rude was that? Not even a little bit of...yes, I expected that to happen. No, Today wanted to make sure that everything that happened was going to be....you're screwed and I'm laughing in your poor, ugly face. Needless to say, Teagan wasn't the biggest fan of life at the moment; in fact, he was probably the last wolf to like life right now.

Another wolf approached, and from the conversation that went between the two wolves, Teagan presumed that the swarthy man was the Alpha of this pack. The dark male questioned Strike, asking him if he was Alpha, would he give the poor guy a pass or a fail. By now, he was ready to rip his eyes out. It wasn't his fault that Strike had absolutely no sense of humour. One can only entertain an audience that wants to be entertained. One cannot entertain someone who is completely incapable of any kind of humour. It was simply impossible. 

He was ready to get rejected. But another part of him clung on to the hope that other than the comedian part, his résumé was pretty good and solid. He could fight, and hunt, provide for the pack, and deliver messages, as well as act as a diplomat should things go down to it. As far as Teag was concerned, he sounded like a pretty valuable member.

Though of course, when it came down to it, Teagan wasn't going to be deciding his own fate so he hoped that the two wolves from the Caldera would think the same.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 12, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 18, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 19, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 25, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 30, 2016, 06:06 AM