Bonesplinter Ravine Thy Will Be Done
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
She considered his words for a moment, but didn't directly agree with him. Unless he intended to claim these as hunting lands his over-protective nature for this place was wasted energy. What use was it to gaurd a place you didn't intend to claim? She didn't speak on it, but nodded. "My apologies. Where are your borders and what does your pack call yourself? I am Asherah of the Malkaria, we have intentions on Sun Mote Copse."

She cast a last yearning look towards the bones in the bottom of the ridge, but nodded. She wasn't going to give her tribe a bad name for the prospect of an offering. She did not yet know if there was a way to make it all the way to the bottom without becoming trapped in any case. "Pity." She sighed softly. "So many beautiful things that will go unnoticed below." Her eyes returned to him, showing that she would obey his wishes, even if they made no sense to her. "In the end we all belong to Molech. I can find my offerings elsewhere, if that pleases you better." She said, pleasantly enough but with a slight tone of disappointment.

She would tell her Sisters and Ar-Khalba of this place and this queer interaction. Perhaps another day they could travel here together to get some bones for the shrine. Perhaps the next time they came they could approach away from where ever this male's borders were and avoid his possessiveness.

Messages In This Thread
Thy Will Be Done - by Asherah - July 22, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Zaavier - July 28, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Asherah - August 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Zaavier - August 20, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: Thy Will Be Done - by Asherah - August 20, 2016, 12:52 PM