Twisted Slough Amazonian
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
The eagerness within the brute would be a great boon to the Malkaria. He seemed so full of life, so bright. He moved closer and Asherah did not move from him. She trust her own abilities and the protection of Molech should he suddenly have less than amiable intentions. His chest puffed out visibly as he introduced himself and she smiled. "A prestigious name by the sounds of it, Dagfinn." 

Her eyes grew brighter as he stated that he was a teller of tales and a singer of songs. What better way to spread the word of Molech than through one who was talented at telling the tale? Or one who could sing their praises. Should he be receptive to Molech, he would certainly be a welcome addition, at least in her mind. She'd need permission from Arunik'ra or Eshamun to have him fully accepted, of course. Yet she was ahead of herself. He was eager to hear her tell of Molech as well and this pleased her too. She beamed, chuckling lightly.

"Molech is..." She paused, sighing and shaking her head. "a God of many blessings, of mercy. In appearance Molech is a genderless wolf with many arms, for our God is all to us. Mother, Father, Lover. The Many Armed God demands much from those who follow the Word, but the blessings are tenfold." She spoke with reverence, with love. "Before my eyes were opened to the Light, I was on the brink of surrender. I had lived a life of pain and sorrow and thought that there was no meaning, that there was no point to my suffering. Molech sent my sister then, to find me. She shared with me the word much as I now share with you. She promised me love and blessings and a home. She showed me how Molech had guided my steps, how I had been lead to that stream to meet her. I believed her promises and Molech has delivered tenfold." She sighed, eyes closing blissfully. 

"You may not believe me, Dagfinn, but before I found you I wandered here consumed by inner doubts. I asked Molech to guide me and send me a sign, to shine the light unto me. And then I heard you...and here I sit, telling you of the greatness that is Molech. My prayers have yet again been answered, for what better way is there for light to shine than to be reflected through yourself and onto someone else?" She grinned up at Dagfinn, emotion swirling in her eyes. 

"Our tribe is not like most, but we have a home and a rank for any who would open their eyes to the light of Molech. Do you seek a home, Dagfinn? Do you seek a purpose or perhaps companionship?" Here she smiled again and though her tongue twitched to tell him of the ways that Molech supported the pleasure of those that followed, she did not yet. Would he be interested to hear more of her tribe? Of her religion?

Messages In This Thread
Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 10, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 11, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 15, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 17, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 18, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 20, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 20, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - September 01, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - September 02, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - September 06, 2016, 06:51 AM