Golden Glade For the Sleepless Wanderings
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled and tried not to show the relief when Shalon said that she didn't mind the silver queen's company. She needed more than anything to talk to someone right now and Shalon was the only one she trusted enough to tell. Perhaps Shalon would become the second wolf to know some if not all of her past though gradually that's for sure.

When Shalon asked Aspen what it was that was keeping her awake and informed the fae that she could tell the wolf anything Aspen took a deep breathe and nodded. "Nightmares, that's what has been keeping me awake. Nightmares about things that happened in my childhood. Not good things," She began pausing to think of what she would say next and just how much to say.

"You see, I come from a rather....abusive family. My two brothers were my parents pride and joy and I was the outcast and the smallest of the three of us. I used to get beat up all the time by my brothers and my parents would just sit and watch or sometimes even encourage them. The dreams are usually me as a small pup....being cornered in the back of the cave or hearing the words they used to say. They never gave me scars, not visible ones at least, but on the inside, thats where they hide," Aspen spoke keeping a relatively straight face the whole time but internally she felt like screaming.

"The nightmares come and go but I hadn't had any for a long time, especially after I met Charley and we founded the court pack and everything around that. I became super happy and finally felt like things were heading in the right direction and maybe my life was taking a turn for the better. Which it is, but the nightmares are back and this time....and I don't know why," Aspen spoke shifting her gaze to her paws. She let out a small sigh before lifting her muzzle to the sky as if to ask, no beg, for someone to answer the question. Tell her something, anything that could help her.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 14, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 15, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 20, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 24, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 28, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 07:13 PM