Broken Antler Fen Excuse me, but you've been disqualified
33 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you! And thanks for joining :D

Her hunger, it seemed, had been driven off by the plentiful season that was summer, and she made no move toward the fish she saw beneath the surface. She simply watched them, gaze caught, for the moment, by the sparkling scales. The approach of another had her ears pick and optics swivel in the direction of said woman, a pale wisp with the scent of pack heavy upon her. She knew that Sebastian had a co-leader, and her name was Pearl.

As such, the woman here was a likely candidate, though she didn't seem the alpha-type. There were very, very few females in the territory, she had caught the scents of but two. And "Pearl" was a fitting name for a white-robed wolf, and while she had not seen the other woman yet, this one had a very high chance of being the alpha Pearl. She did not remark on this, however, choosing to greet her in a nonchalant way, as was typical for her. 

"Hey! I'm Kalita, but some people call me Kali. I don't mind any sort of nickname, really. I'm really new here, you're the first person I've met besides Sebastien. Who're you?" she asked, rambling slightly as she spoke her thoughts plainly, open toward this new packmate. Well, in all truthfulness, she was the new one here. She didn't feel quite comfortable sleeping with the others, yet, and she slept a little ways off. Getting too close with someone too fast led them to believe you a serial killer, or a pycho, or something like that. Or so she believed.
Messages In This Thread
Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - August 19, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - August 20, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - August 23, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - August 23, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - September 21, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - September 30, 2016, 10:31 PM