Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
And then Valette was smiling, her sadness disappearing with his words. Her bum had returned, the sweet sound that he'd grown accustomed to hearing. And then she stepped forwards, planting a lick on his cheek. It sent a fuzzy warmth through his whole body, and he blushed under his coat a smile coming to his face. She thanked him, and then laid down next to him, burying her face in his fluff. But I think if we would take it slow it will be alright. A soft hum came to his own throat as he nodded, moving his head down to touch his nose to her forehead. It felt good to be able to comfort her like this. To just be with her.

I'd like that. He said in response, simply sitting with her for a few minutes. When those peaceful moments were coming to a close, Ezekiel shifted back a bit so that he could stand without startling her. I almost forgot about your foot! Do you still wanna come rest at my den? He asked, glad to let her stay with him for as long as she wanted. She was one wolf he wouldn't mind sharing with.

Eeeeeooohh <333
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by Ezekiel - August 21, 2016, 11:32 AM