Falls of the Hinterlands Moonshadows
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Nico canted his head, an amused smile playing at his lips when the other male said that he was older and therefore came first. Truthfully, the soldier couldn't tell whether or not he was younger or older than Heston, but thought it didn't matter. A year of difference meant absolute nothing to the deWinter, so he was never sure why it did to some other wolves. Nevertheless, he didn't question it. Instead, he laughed softly, eyes glittering with gentle mirth at his companion's statement. He cared little for his looks or appearances, despite knowing he had them, thus relented to letting Heston believe he was the prettier of the two.

"There are solid spirits, Hesty," Nico remarked, "Remember, a storyteller cannot afford to be close-minded," he teased good-naturedly, licking his lips as he mentally recalled the story that Heston told him about his supposed past. It was rather interesting, he thought, and what was sad was that the fabricated story was way more interesting than his actual life. Man, Nico definitely needed to make his life a tad more fascinating.

Nico raised an eyebrow, "Lie horribly?" he laughed, "Mate, I'm the best liar you'll ever meet. If you want to see a horrible liar, why don't you look into the river? I'm sure you'll see one then." Though his words might appear harsh, he was in no way, really insulting the paler man. He found the other guy's quirks amusing, and wished for a moment that he swung the other way so Nico would have a chance with him. However, the moment the thought crossed his mind, an image of a silver fae flitted through and he smiled, knowing that until that was dealt with, his heart was not readily available for anyone else.

"Don't kid yourself, Hest," Nico rolled his eyes. "Look, I'll admit, you're gorgeous and man, wouldn't I want to do you and date you," he smiled in a joking way should the other take his words in the wrong way and assume the soldier was insulting him by. "But you're overlooking the fact that I swing both ways, and my heart is already ensnared by another silver fae." He adopted a look of sadness, "I'm so sorry, Heston. I'm sure that you would've loved to date me too, regardless of the fact that you're a ladies man."
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
Moonshadows - by Heston - August 09, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 10, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 10, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 11, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 12, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 12, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 14, 2016, 07:30 PM