Silvertip Mountain On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia.
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita followed after the dark she-wolf, watching as she dug into a cache and revealed the contents. She recoiled at the foul scent, nostrils flaring as she turned to breathe in the less...stinky air over her shoulder. "Wow," she breathed, turning back to watch Valette. The deer meat was the source, but it seemed that the two rabbit caracasses could be saved.

"I think we should store them with something else. Seeing that they are small, they should be able to fit in a cache that's being occupied. This way, we'll save space," Anita explained before picking up the other rabbit. Thankfully, no foul smells or tastes came from this corpse. As for the deer meat, that was better buried.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 20, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 23, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 26, 2016, 12:07 PM