Falls of the Hinterlands Moonshadows
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Heston would accept his victory whether the man truly believed he was more handsome or not. The other didn't contradict his words about age, so Heston assumed he was right on that front too, though he couldn't truly know. Some wolves looked younger than Heston with many years beyond what he had, some wolves aged prematurely. Either way, Heston's guess was unchallenged. He raised his brow at the male, snorting softly. "Solid spirits? I've never heard of such a thing." He did nod at the tip for story-teller though. "Perhaps I have skills to brush up on, then."

The male laughed at his joke and Heston smirked as he retorted. "Only if I lean so far as to see you, too, dear Spectre. Perhaps you're good at lying about other things, I'll allow you that, if you insist. I would say you could have been lying to me many times over as we talked, but you've given so little I can't imagine the point in a lie." He shrugged, dismissing the thought. If Spectre had lied about one of the small things they discussed, it was of no matter to him. The important things the brute had kept secret.

He straightened up and puffed his chest, wiggling his head on his neck as he thrust it into the air in a form of mock regality as the male complimented his looks. "Ah, the truth will set you free Spec!" He offered only a wink at the comment of doing and dating. Spectre continued and Heston allowed his posture to return to normal. He chuckled, eyeing the male critically. "Well, you've got me there. The heart wants what it wants, I pray you're less mysterious with this female than you are with me, though. Far as dating you...you're plenty good company, it's the logistics of things that would give me pause." Spectre was plenty attractive objectively, it was simply that males did not get Heston's heart racing, nor his passions up. He'd never before truly considered being with a male, though, so he had to wonder if Spectre wouldn't be right.

"So you've got your ghostly lover after all, hm?" He said after a moment, raising a brow. "May you both have long and happy lives, then and not end up leaping from waterfalls and haunting them." He smirked slightly, but his meaning was true. Spectre was a good sort, Heston liked to think that he and his female would have a good life together.
Messages In This Thread
Moonshadows - by Heston - August 09, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 10, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 10, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 11, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 12, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 12, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 14, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 16, 2016, 09:09 PM