The Sentinels i was late like thunder; i’m regretting it now
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
his warning, continued, was listened to well by deirdre. she was quiet, for a moment, as she digested the meaning behind it all, and after a few moments she nodded. who could do such a thing? she murmured to him, and then, i will aid them--surely no one else will, and i cannot simply let a wolf die, no one, likely, had the ability to. and perhaps the wolf would be beyond saving! but if she did not try, she knew she would never forget it. but they will not be welcome here. donnelaith is a sanctuary, yes, but i will not knowingly endanger it, she loved all within its ranks, and she wanted no prodigal poisoner coming to accost them insidiously for it! 

she could not ignore his words of protection, either. she moved to sniff him, to ensure that no poisons had come in contact with his person that would come to harm him. seeing none at all, she withdrew again, and her warm emerald eyes held him fast. i am thankful for your coming, she hummed to him, i know that the cairn brothers do not wish ill to donnelaith, and no ill shall befall it under our dutiful watch, for though the brothers were protectors, deirdre was an observant woman herself, and would do her due diligence! she moved to nose his own foreleg, the gesture soft and full of fondness for him. she looked to his patterned fur and thought of his brother, and felt a distinct longing for the mahogany eyed man. 

she wondered if skellige thought of her, idly. any time she saw a man with the coat of raven, her heart raced and her emotions lifted, only to fall victim to disappointment when it was not him! the man was unmistakeable, but she wished to see him upon donnelaith fiercely, and so tricked her mind into thinking he had come to her day after day. did his heart meet his throat when he saw a woman fair of complexion? 

her muzzle draped over her own forelegs, now. the storm was drawing nearer, and she heard the thunder rumble. how do you and yours fare? she queried, truly interested to know.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was late like thunder; i’m regretting it now - by Deirdre - August 23, 2016, 06:50 PM