The Sentinels the sea alone, with its multiplicity, holds any hope
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
she listened attentively, curious as to the purpose ofo blood in this ceremony; but now was not the time to ask more questions on it, she sensed. his worry was palpable, and she would see it gone! but as he spoke of her destiny, and it being in the bay, deirdre looked to him. if the sea has blessed her, then you must trust its work in the choices she does make. we are allies, you and i, and i am to be yours as you are to be mine, this she said with adamant conviction. deirdre, in her heart, wished that she would remain within donnelaith; but would that be so bad, for her beloved skellige? deirdre lifted her head loftily, her tail swaying behind her hocks. i am to be queen when i am of age. i now have been told of this. aria and constantine will not be here, to see this be so--they have decided that donnelaith will no longer be home for them. though she had started out proud and pleased, positively elated, her voice deflated a significant measure as she spoke of aria and constantine's intention to leave her. there would be a great joy in coming of age, but also, a great sadness. if larkspur--your sharkbait--wishes to return with you, i would not dream of refusing this. had the sea not prompted larkspur to come here? that beautiful thing that had brought him to her? she the land, and he the ocean-water that kissed her shores! for this, deirdre shared a great love of the ocean, and her eyes upon him expressed that toward him. there was a great warmth that engulfed her, and she was forced to look away, confounded by the fire in her cheeks.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sea alone, with its multiplicity, holds any hope - by Deirdre - August 24, 2016, 03:52 PM