Silvertip Mountain On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia.
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita returned her smile. "Alright, let's go check that one out!" she grinned, listening as the she-wolf spoke again. The downside to have caches near larger populations was having to re-stock, but that wasn't too big of a deal. It was better than the alternative anyway; which the two had already decided.

She nodded. Letting Steady know of their recent cache change was a good idea too. Anita started to walk, matching her stride with her friend's. A smile spread on her lips as Valette thanked her for coming along. "It's no problem really, I'd help out anytime," she responded. "It probably isn't the most enthralling thing to do alone, I can only imagine," she laughed, trying to imagine herself unearthing a stinky deer corpse on her own. There would probably be a much more dramatic reaction to that if she hadn't had anyone around.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 20, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 23, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 26, 2016, 12:07 PM