Leave it to her to find the worst things there
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri's pack if you could call it that had been much more savage than most. it had been blood thirsty murderous and feral. Any sin that you could think of had gone on there and all of them had left their mark on the chocolate coated warrior.

He saw Tyrande look at his flanks and the scars that riddled it there. He looked down there was the one on his shoulder where the captain of the guard had dug his fangs in when he had shown Sitri how to be a man. And there was the one on his neck where the queen had been displeased and ripped out a chunk he had almost died from that one. There was the broken claw on the front paw that had been literally ripped out again from the queen's displeasure and dark moods. He could tell her countless stories all more savage and strange than the neck his ears, they were not merely scarred and torn they were notches if one looked close enough notches for all those he had killed in name of the queen, ripped their throats out and watched them bleed. He did not feel shame or remorse for these things, after all it was what he was and what he had been made into. Now though if he thought on it, he did not think he could kill the ones here in this pack like that, he had gotten to know them talked to them. He was no longer a nameless, faceless consort slave to the queen.

Under different circumstances he could have been great and knowledgeable. Unfortunately that had been ripped out of him, perhaps he could still get it back he did not know.

Sitri wrinkled his nose again, at the smell glad he was far away from it. He nodded his head yea that sounds good, but Sitri stay back here until we get there yea. Too strong smell.
Messages In This Thread