The Sentinels magic tumbled from her pretty little lips,
the last genuine mystery
172 Posts
Ooc — kae
OK THEn pretend that that last post says the correct things lmao.
Starbuck welcomed the embrace of her friend, then pulled her closer at the anguish plain in her voice. Only because it is rare to see you so, she assured Deirdre. She was glad to be there for the sylph in her hour of need, and was heartened to hear that she was trusted so. As she listened to Deirdre's explanation her expression grew troubled. And oh! how could she ignore any wolf who needed her so? Were it Deirdre or any stranger, Starbuck would have said yes. Of course I will help. You and Larkspur both. If she is a friend of yours I know her to be wonderful and her heart to be pure. Simply tell me what you need.
[Image: counselor.gif] 1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]2/5 or [Image: outrider.gif]2/5
Messages In This Thread
magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Starbuck - August 25, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Deirdre - September 21, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Starbuck - September 21, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: magic tumbled from her pretty little lips, - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 02:32 PM