Redhawk Caldera it's a hard whump life for us
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
She winced as the pair descended upon the tiny corpses, but it was an autonomous response— she felt nothing as the wet crunching sounds interrupted the silence between them. Magpie shifted to her feet, slow to mitigate the pain of doing so, and limped toward the remaining child. Her lips peeled back in warning as she moved past Fox and Peregrine— the caldera was their kingdom, but these had been hers.

She paused in front of the remaining body, chartreuse eyes gazing at the cold, dark thing. Magpie expected to feel something— to imagine what it might have been like had the child survived, who it might have become. There was a small pang of guilt when there was nothing forthcoming, and the black-and-white female was quick to dismiss it. Guilt would not change the current circumstances.

Her head bowed over the tiny creature, and after another momentary pause, she took it into her jaws and bit down hard on the lifeless body. She was weakened after this; she needed the nourishment.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
it's a hard whump life for us - by OG Magpie - August 24, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 24, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by OG Magpie - August 24, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 25, 2016, 09:27 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by OG Magpie - August 25, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 25, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by OG Magpie - August 25, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by RIP Fox - August 30, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 30, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by OG Magpie - August 30, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: it's a hard whump life for us - by RIP Fox - September 01, 2016, 07:47 AM