Silvertip Mountain On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia.
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
don't worry about it! :)

She walked along, watching as Valette located another cache with skill. "Yeah, doing this alone probably isn't something anyone looks forwards to," she laughed, though she didn't mind the idea. Doing this with a friend was much better though, as was anything plus company. Her attention was brought back to the cache when the carcass was unearthed. This time, no overwhelming stench rose up to meet her.

"I guess this about wraps it up. Telling Steady seems like a good idea too," she said. Anita's eyes lit up at the chance to go to a stream, she always enjoyed splashing around in the water. "Sounds like a great idea -- I need to wash all that stinky carcass smell off of me too," she grinned.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 20, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 23, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 26, 2016, 12:07 PM