Sun Mote Copse bitter melodies turning your orbit around
120 Posts
Ooc —
since i let this get a little outdated i will wrap up - we should thread again soon! <3

arunik'ra had fallen silent after her last words, inspecting the truth of her statement. in many ways, the living were cursed to deal with the daily demons of life; they would struggle and fight and eventually their bodies would give into death and their lives would end the way every life did: simply with exhaustion.

these were grave thoughts to be thinking, and arunik'ra chased them from their dark corners and dredged her inner mind with thoughts of molech's light, molech's fire -- molech's mercy.

"molech shines through you." she rejoined, gently correcting the female; it was not just she, the res drunak, who held molech's favor -- it was asherah, faithful servant and supplicant of the light. in molech's eyes, they were equal -- two beings blessed by starfire.

"go pray -- i will be here if you need me, sister." she smiled warmly, encouragingly -- she would go back to shaping the burrows into a respectable shrine, but would be only a call away should asherah need her again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: bitter melodies turning your orbit around - by Arunik'ra - August 26, 2016, 05:05 PM