Sleeping Dragon When you're stuck on a skybridge with your worst enemy
31 Posts
Ooc — Charlotte
As Thuringwethil made no move to reply, Arch averted his gaze from her dark features to once again rest upon the little red Bandrona. "Nice to meet you both, Thuringwethil, Wildfire,"  he quirked, his muzzle dipping in achnowledgement. "I'm Arch," he added in reply to her query. "I guess you could say my confidence and empathy are my two greatest assets." He had always been the more amiable of his two siblings and had grown up knowing little to no fear about the land he lived in. Should the pair reject his plea then perhaps that would change; their pack certainly seemed to value skill which was understandable. Considering the numerous different scents that were slowly beginning to come apparent, it would take more than a little good natured conversation to garantee him a place amongst this court. 

With a light smile, he brought his rump to the ground, his tail buffing the sodden rocks as he continued his introduction. "Though my love for the open road has also been a hobby. I've explored and mapped a fair few places during my youth up north." However exhausted he was from his travels, the fellow refused to let his lethargicness be betrayed in his words. "Loyalty wise, I ran with my birth pack for the best part of just under two years. I left soon after conditions became too harsh to bear with. But please, I plea that you will provide sanctuary for my lonesome self." Truth be told, he hadn't expected himself to resort to such drastic measures of speach to seek himself a home yet the russet woman portrayed a pretty chatty attitude; maybe she'd take pity on him if the dark ruler so refused.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When you're stuck on a skybridge with your worst enemy - by Arch - August 28, 2016, 05:29 PM