Sleeping Dragon When you're stuck on a skybridge with your worst enemy
31 Posts
Ooc — Charlotte
His smile began to fade just as quickly as it had come as he watched Wildfire shoot a glance towards her commander. She seemed intrigued, perhaps that was a good thing, the white fellow wasn't entirely sure. With a subtle downward tilt of his ears, he studied her features as she turned to speak once again, questioning him rather thoroughly on his past.

It was only then that his honeyed gaze came to rest on the regal figure of their ruler, menacing and powerful as she strode towards the two. Whatever answer he had been formulating vanished as Heda spoke, the flash of her fangs betraying her displeasure. "I.. if that is what you wish.. then I will respect your desicion," he mumbled, his confidence beginning to waver as he let his body slip down to a more submissive height. "I.. I am sure that your ranks would've benefited from.. me." Tuckimg his plumed tassel between his legs, he forced himself to cling on to the tiny shred of hope that the fiery woman had given him and let his gaze travel from Thuringwethil's stony features to the ground at her paws.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When you're stuck on a skybridge with your worst enemy - by Arch - August 29, 2016, 03:34 AM