Sunbeam Lair Why are we tomorrow
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Assuming some things since Menta fell inactive, and also to get this moving along.
This is my last post since this thread has been active for a while now. One more post from everyone (Jolon excluded), and this can be archived.

Orders were doled out, but no one had acted upon them. Menta had seemed to of wandered away, distancing herself from the scene and leaving the girl to do her work. Having witnessed her doing so, Asterr was left to assume that she could not fulfill the request made. That left her with two others to work with, to command. Looking to Avannon, she'd motioned for the other female to approach her. Only once she was close enough would the dragoness begin speaking, delivering orders that, of course, she fully expected to be obeyed. "You will collect for me all that I need, is that understood?" she began, though the question was clearly rhetorical. "Two sticks and a rock. The rock must be small enough for me to lift, but large enough to have some weight to it." For what she'd need it for, she did not share. It was her responsibility to mend the broken, whilst all they needed to do was trust her judgement and knowledge. "I will need comfrey as well. It has broad leaves and small, bell-shaped flowers—you should be able to find it here within the lair. The flowers are not important, so do not worry if any are damaged during the extraction or transportation." Visibly, they were appealing, but medically? Useless.

The female had yet to be dismissed, though Asterr's attention did shift to Ukko. "You will relocate Jolon. I do not care how you do it, whether you try to carry him or drag him along, just be wary of his injured limb," directed the dragoness, shifting her gaze to look between the two. "At the farthest reach of the lair, there is an opening in the wall. That is where Jolon will be taken, as well as where Avannon will bring what I have asked of her." Looking to the pallid wolf, a nod was given, dismissing her officially so that she could carry out the orders that she'd been given. To the male the chieftess would then look, motioning towards Jolon whilst she waited to see how he might go about moving him. "Follow me," was all she'd said prior to moving forward, her pace slow. It was often that she'd look back towards the two males, ensuring that she'd not lost Ukko along the way, as well as that the limb she was to treat wasn't being damaged more.

Whenever they were to finally reach their destination, she'd await for her requested supplies to be brought, and would then dismiss the two of them. Should Ukko want to, he'd be permitted to stay, but little attention would be given to him as the girl went to work on Jolon's injury.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Why are we tomorrow - by Asterr - July 24, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Why are we tomorrow - by Ukko - July 28, 2016, 07:26 AM
RE: Why are we tomorrow - by Menta - July 28, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Why are we tomorrow - by Avannon - July 28, 2016, 01:34 PM
RE: Why are we tomorrow - by Jolon - July 29, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Why are we tomorrow - by Asterr - July 30, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Why are we tomorrow - by Ukko - July 31, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Why are we tomorrow - by Menta - August 03, 2016, 10:53 AM