Golden Glade For the Sleepless Wanderings
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen couldn't help the smile that crawled on her maw as Shalon spoke. Speaking that she would never have known that the silver fae had had such a rough childhood. Shalon explained the queen was strong and stronger than she oten gave herself credit for and Aspen nodded. It was true, often times Aspen didn't think of herself as a strong wolf, but having just dug up all her history again, she realized just how strong she was. 

Aspen nodded more when Shalon mentioned that they were her past and that this pack was her future. "You couldn't be more right about that Shalon," the silver queen spoke softly. "I do feel safe here, Charley and I could not have found a better group of wolves either," she spoke warmly and fondly of the wolves she had spent just over three months living with now.

Shalon then spoke again affirming that she was loyal to the court and the queen and that she would protect her when she could. Obviously she couldn't help with the nightmares, but it meant a lot that Shalon was relentlessly loyal to the Alpha's and to her packmates and nothing seemed to phase the wolf. Aspen pondered for a moment before deciding now was as good a time as any, she had little doubt that Charley would disagree. "Shalon, I am proud to call you my packmate and my friend, but I consider you more than just a close friend, this past few months you have proven yourself to be more than that, through your undying loyalty to myself, Charley, and too the members of the court and your wise words that never fail to amaze me. I think I can speak for both my mate and I when I say that I think of you more like family," the silver fae muttered taking a breath before continuing. "I want you to become a member of the inner circle, perhaps even lead alongside Charley and myself as our duchess," she spoke proudly nuzzling her face into the fae's shoulder.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 14, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 15, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 20, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 24, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 28, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: For the Sleepless Wanderings - by Shalon - August 29, 2016, 07:13 PM