Noctisardor Bypass Something lately drives me crazy
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Days had gone into his journey, each step having taken him further from Naos and his family. There had been no fight, no argument or disagreement, there had only existed a desire to return to the land he'd once fallen in love with. On good terms, the brothers had parted, their time spent together having been enough to form an everlasting bond. Alastor missed him, he truly did, but never had he turned back towards him. The male had continued on his way, carrying himself over paths he'd never forgotten, and learned of every little change that each terrain had experienced. It felt nice to be traveling again, to be seeing new sights and experiencing new things. No matter how often his heart had ached for his family, he'd pushed past it, keeping his resolve strong until the moment in which his interest had overthrown his homesickness.

From days to weeks, time had transitioned, until finally the male had found himself to have reached his destination. Along the outer walls he'd moved, memories flooding his mind all the while. By the time he'd finally reached the arch, a bittersweet smile had staked its claim upon his lips. He remembered loving the land and caring for those that had dwelt within the territory, but he also recalled the day in which everything had fallen to pieces. When Shadow had taken his leave in order to return to the land whence he'd been born, and the empire had fallen. It bothered him greatly, still, but he'd since come to understand why everything had unfolded the way that it had. The Fates worked in mysterious ways, yes, but never were they wrong with their rulings. If the end of the Bypass was what they had desired, then it had been for a reason, and so it was no longer that he questioned his former leader's choice.

Entering the territory, his feet had been quick to make work of the land, his body and subconscious able, still, to remember every inch of it. Perhaps it was a gift, his mind, for how easily it could remember the lands across which he'd traveled. Significant memories, interesting individuals... rare was it for him to forget most things, which, at times, made his presumed gift seem like a curse. Alastor avoided thinking about that, however, pushing the thoughts to the back of his mind so that he could focus on viewing the land; it was his home no longer, that was true, but still was he amazed by every inch of it.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 01, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 03, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 05, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 09, 2016, 12:08 AM