Noctisardor Bypass Something lately drives me crazy
14 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
It was the season of autumn, the season of falling leaves, pumpkins and scary stories. With the temperatures falling only gradually until winter’s cold, arctic breath had appeared; the bright, sunny afternoons could still be hot. A time to rest, a time to be quiet. Although not much of a winter lover, Digit hated nothing more than feeling the warm rays of the sun literally burning her. She was a stalker of the shadows, a lover of cooler temperatures. At least when winter would roll around in the months to come, she was certain not to burn by the flickering flames, to her demise. Her thoughts made it a thought melodramatic, though.

And with the promise of winter to come, her time to search for a pack began to matter. Tick-tock. A pack meant survival from the harsh weather conditions. Still the young Mexican female felt gutted at the thought of bowing down to the next Alpha she came across while smiling sweetly, a promise of loyalty. A filthy lie. The thought of being surrounded by strangers made her shiver. Being out on her own for several months had taught her that she rather liked the lone life of a wanderer, even if survival was a risky business. Digit wasn’t much of a warrior, however she turned out to be an excellent huntress. A series of mice, squirrels and rabits akin had seen the end of their days.

Slayer of Men and Mice,” Digit’s thought spoke as an impish grin appeared upon her facial features. Amused by the single notion, the slim wolf hadn’t noticed the presence of another wolf nearby until a light breeze wavered by, tickling her nostrils and causing them to flare up. The thick hairs in her neck raised like little spines and a growl passed from her leathery lips. While Ilona is rusty with writing, Digit is rusty with wolves. She hadn’t seen them in days and the last encounter didn’t end well. This time she was prepared; for anything and everyone. Though maybe once more with a melodramatic undertone.
Messages In This Thread
Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 01, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 03, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 05, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 09, 2016, 12:08 AM