Grouse Thicket Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
There was little left to speak of, plans having been made and a location picked. Little did she know that these simple, well-intended plans would prove to be thrown completely off, and things would come to light she would never have guessed about the curious male that so garnered her attention. At his final words, she chuckled softly, a small smile dancing on her muzzle. "If you so wish to loose a limb or two, by all means." she retorted, though her tone was light. 

The time was high for her to make her leave, she had spent too much time here already, without alerting anyone to her absence. Not that she normally would have cared, but she was growing close to Malice and therefore was a bit more considerate in her actions. "I shall take my leave now, Nico." she said, adding on after a brief pause, "I do hope we meet again soon." 

With that, she gave him a small smile, nodded and slipped past him, heading behind him on a wayward trail toward home. She glanced back when she was a ways behind him, small smile still on her muzzle, before slipping into the woods, and thus out of sight, but not for long. She would see him again, and soon. This she would make sure came to pass. 
Yay! Happy (belated) 100! :D
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Aeronwyn - September 03, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - September 03, 2016, 11:19 AM