Noctisardor Bypass Something lately drives me crazy
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Whether it'd been his words or his approach, the male might never know, but that mattered little. The end result, the easing of her posture, was what had stood out to him. It held his focus, eyes witnessing the change whilst his tail gave a few wags behind him. He agreed: it was good that he hadn't wished to harm her, for, apparently, that would have resulted in his demise. He knew how looks could be deceiving—Alastor himself was a prime example of this, for his size might suggest warrior, whilst he was actually just something close to a pacifist—and so he held no intentions of testing her words. It wasn't in his nature, anyways, to just attack for the hell of it. No, never did the male act offensively. Always, should he be pushed into battle, were his motions defensive, for he wished not to harm other beings.

Swiftly had they each been able to push past her proclamation, moving onto introductions, it seemed. Alastor gave a polite bow of his head, uttering along with the gesture, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Digit." When he'd straightened himself back out, there was a smile upon his lips. Things were going well so far, which made him glad. "My name's Alastor." Normally, he would have gone on to ask more about her—without it becoming creepy, of course—but was stopped by the sound of her voice. A compliment was given, which he'd responded to with a faint tilt of his head, and then a sheepish grin. "Thank you," the Greek voiced, his tongue unable to form any other words. How else was he to respond to that? There was no other way, he was certain of it. "You seem very kind." Alastor had not believed it to be okay to look her body over for a physical feat to compliment, for staring was far from polite, and he would not disrespect anyone in such a way.

A moment was taken to collect his thoughts before he'd been able to form a question, hoping that it might allow for them to move past any peculiarities. "Are you from around here?" was his inquiry, curiosity sincere. During his previous stay within Teekon, he had never seen her, but the land was vast and home to plenty of souls that he'd never even heard of, let alone met. Whether she was one of said wolves or not, he didn't know.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 01, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 03, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 05, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 09, 2016, 12:08 AM