Swiftcurrent Creek the wounds that cut the soul
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie Von Pelt Was indeed yet another ticking time bomb; perhaps the greatest threat all since it was he who had thought his innocence and love would save him. Jace knew what he was and excepted it, Ferdie had been self taught about condition they shared.

Though adult in body one might have realized he was a juvenile or a child in soul; he hadn't had a figure to teach him what it is that he was afflicted with. he had figured much of it own, the rejection over and over in his life made it hard for the 'young soul' to understand his pain in. When he had tried to explain to Jaces what it is they were affected with or at least how to control it it was with an innocent soul and half broken heart.

If the she-wolf had not touched his flesh perhaps Nightingale would have been able to bring him back with her words. His love for the pup strong. However then things would have stayed the same, Ferdie would have retained his juvenile state.

Hours may have passed before the yellow brown eyes of the brute opens slowly only the emptiness of the sky was there to greet him. For a fleeting moment he believed that everything that had happened was I dream, a horrible nightmare; that he had fallen asleep. Then he tried to move... His body told him the truth be aching pain in his shoulders and forelimbs and torn open neck.

Ferdie tried to remember the fight he tried to clearly see the face of the Wolf he fought and all he could see was a darkened soul and then he remembered Jace was there at the very beginning was it he, he has fought and not the embodiment of his own soul. Of course it could not be the embodiment of his own soul. Ferdie rolled up onto his belly and winced greatly as the pain of his shoulders protested he had to find Jace there was no time to waste.

He did not remember winning a fight but he also did not remember loosing just submitting to his own soul. He worried about Jace state of mind after that kind of incident

shifting into a standing position a wine escaped his lips but he pushed aside his pain and began to walk; stiff and angular his gate far from the easy grace he normally held.

It did not take him long to find Jace for Jace was not far and the scent of blood was strong Bazi was there and guilt strong plucked at his heart carefully and measuredly he walked past her, offering her a sad deferring nod of his head, he didn't ignore the other wolf but he didn't greet him either as he took a spot next to jace and without further adu he began to lick and clean the wound upon Jace's neck

The brute Jace bore on his shoulders more than the mix of Ferdie's blood and his own he bore great strength.

Ferdie was afraid to speak but he doubted the others would speak before him since he was he who had alite the scene. Ferdie could scarcely offer a word to Bazi for nothing he could say would console her of his sanity, he would have to speak to Fox for himself others pleading his case would not help him.

After deciding the wound was as clean as he could get it for the moment he quietly spoke to Jace. His tone reverent and soft

You, Jace are stronger than I, in my moments of need you became my soul. I fought not you but myself.... My blood brother... I have very little to offer you in the way of my gratitude, and nothing that compares to the service you have done me, but I can offer you this; you are a soul warrior one who can take the form of someone's soul and and fight for it. Without you I would have been lost Du'Andris

It means soul warrior that is what the sebian Wolf told me when I met up with him many ages ago. He told me then that I would need one before my life was through, I always thought him a strange and dismissed him

Now I know him to be a seer a see'er of the past and of the future, not many are born with that gift and even less share it.

Jace Du'Andris I am both very sad and yet eternally grateful for you sharing your gift with me; your purpose in life with this curse and yet a blessing is to find wolves like me who need your help.

Ferdie shifted uncomfortably then, he waited to hear the response of the others, For the first time in weeks he was finally able to feel his hunger, he could scarcely ignore the gnawing feeling his stomach empty from weeks of starvation. Added to the pain of the rest of his body making him feel worse.

adding an ooc: you have no idea the trouble I had writing out this post in interruptions and then the addition of scimitar had to be an after thought I was not about to change things, I couldn't hit post reply I kept getting calls the third Time it happened I nearly threw my phone
Messages In This Thread
the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 19, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 19, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 20, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 20, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Scimitar - May 20, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 10:02 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 20, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Scimitar - May 20, 2014, 02:18 PM